Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grape Crinkleberry Day 44 and she's starting to show vigor and sweet Grape aromas coming through, top cola!
KIMG4805.JPG

In all honesty…. It seems like my doctors are burnt out, and just don’t care. I get a 15 minute appointment…and 5 of that gets taken up by the stupid “are you suicidal” ptsd questions. By the way….if you say yes to that question, they just annotate it and move on…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I know brilliant people , who absolutely without a doubt would've been stellar doctors. But were bounced out of school for canna use. And the sons and daughters of Pill pushing pharmaceutical drone doctors who know nothing and can hardly tie their own shoes were miracously spun through school and treated like Gods.... slapped with a Degree and are now spreading their nitwittedness to the masses. All because of their parents substantial donations to the school.

It's infuriating.

:pass:

We had a pet skunk when i was a kid named Sweetpea! It was descented and cool as shit! Grandma was staying with us at 1 point and was cleaning house so she put her out back and flipped a playpen upside down over top of it and of course it dug underneath and was gonezo!

1688057754313.gif

We had a pet skunk when i was a kid named Sweetpea! It was descented and cool as shit! Grandma was staying with us at 1 point and was cleaning house so she put her out back and flipped a playpen upside down over top of it and of course it dug underneath and was gonezo!

View attachment 1609142

fyi -> the onez i saw were wild & not descented :nono: nuff said....:rofl: ppp

And here is skipper, 13 year old chihuahua with no teeth and she weighs like 2lbs. She's what my grandpa calls a useless dog, but she's a better alarm than my big dog that's for sure.

Edit: that's a sock cut into a little sweater for her cause she likes feeling hugged all the time :rofl:
Skip.jpg

Skip2.jpg

I haven’t had any problems from his stuff and i have done autos and photos! His customer service lately tho leaves much to be desired! I mean I haven’t tried it in forever but i still have his personal phone number he was so active in his companies customer service in the past!

@Tom Bombadil I smoke was too much to remember who but several members have grown that strain if u use search u can see who and ask how theirs looked/grew! Its def not gonna grow at same rate as a normal strain cuz of the ABC in it!
why shouldnt it grow as fast as any other strain? at this rate these plants will need 12 months to finish lol...
odd how the plant pic he uses to advertise these seeds isnt tiny and pathetic.. all his other strains have been really great.. these seeds were apparently a waste of money and the "customer service" contact is rough.. call him up and tell him to replace these with seeds that actually grow when germinated! :thanks::smokeit::smokeit::confused1:

why shouldnt it grow as fast as any other strain? at this rate these plants will need 12 months to finish lol...
odd how the plant pic he uses to advertise these seeds isnt tiny and pathetic.. all his other strains have been really great.. these seeds were apparently a waste of money and the "customer service" contact is rough.. call him up and tell him to replace these with seeds that actually grow when germinated! :thanks::smokeit::smokeit::confused1:
Maybe they just don't like you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back