Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit! that's 130 degrees!!!!!!! Maybe that's the temp of the surface you have it on????

Just looked up the weather for Valencia and it says the high is 87* which is 30/31C. Is it hotter where you are?

IMG_6542.JPG

The thermometer is on the table...with the girls.....coz that is where I Need to be checking the temp......... @Cerebral Goo

It would be exactly the same if I had it on the patio paving stones...coz it is in direct sun.

Headline temperatures are temperatures in the Shade.....

Same world wide.....remind me tomorrow and I'll check the shade temp too

The other day it was high 50'sC..but only 34C in the shade..........:biggrin:....my girls are not in the shade......

Good evening folks I thought I'd pop in and say hello and post my fav thing besides weed dog pics well here's teddy my mum got him today a shitzu I know I haven't spelt it right and Alfie chilling from a hard day farming and here are the young 3 foals that have just been prepped to leave there mom's and become big girls
IMG-20230629-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20230625-WA0014.jpeg
IMG-20230625-WA0005.jpg

@St. Tom :thanks: ya, they're cute lil suckerz, but u def don't wanna get close to one, lol :nono: :rofl: the really fucked up part is that now, i'm gonna hafta keep an xtra eye peeled on each & every walkie we take, twice a day....ugh :face: knock on wood, i've never had to deal with skunk spray & don't wanna start now :nono: :nono: ppp
I've seen people get sprayed by them on utube and I've heard it's stinks so so bad
View attachment 1609152

The thermometer is on the table...with the girls.....coz that is where I Need to be checking the temp......... @Cerebral Goo

It would be exactly the same if I had it on the patio paving stones...coz it is in direct sun.

Headline temperatures are temperatures in the Shade.....

Same world wide.....remind me tomorrow and I'll check the shade temp too

The other day it was high 50'sC..but only 34C in the shade..........:biggrin:....my girls are not in the shade......
Are they your lovely ladies outside aunty

Ok I cooled you down...I brought a cooling rag with 🧊....I put a fan on you...I'd like the drip system for our 5x5 tent....bday please 🙏 👌 I love you...
That was not the cool down I expected… smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ out of nowhere you came and put that damn rag on my forehead and it’s not our tent it’s yours and luv you too send me the link because I can’t find the one you showed me before

I still have to buy weed from time to time until I learn how to grow and have a stockpile like you guys. I'm not knocking the brand or the weed. The bud is fire! Stoned ninja is a funny dude and The Cure Company has always had decent shit. But 36% makes me chuckle cause there is no way this is testing that high! It's some good og but not that good. This goes for $48 plus 31% tax, I got it on sale but damn. The game is all fucked up. At the shops I worked at this quality would have been $25 8ths all day, I'm so glad i started growing!
20230629_104826.jpg

I've seen people get sprayed by them on utube and I've heard it's stinks so so bad

ya, like i say, i don't even wanna think about it :nono: thing is, Gracie alwayz runz loose on our walkiez, but i guess that'll hafta change for a while at least :wall: a mama skunk with babiez izn't gonna be ranging too far, so they've probly got a burrow sumwhere close :face:ppp

What ya think about the new album? not growing on me.... got tix for DC and Nashville NC. Even without Oliveri and Joey Castillo, always a good show. Amazing how tight the band is
Would love to see them still but yeah new album is trash, has that monotone she wants revenge sound thats played out IMO. Doesn't even sound like them anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back