Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember if such a thing occurs the BEST resource to get rid of that nasty odor is Massengill disposable douche powder, mix it a little on the stronger side.

i'll keep that in mind, but am hopin & prayin i won't hafta make use of it :rofl: :nono: ppp

Thanks I’ll have him get me some , I’ve tried those prego pops they don’t work and I can’t take any meds for it right now , I gag over the smell when he smokes in the mornings , it’s so hot to make edibles, I’ve tried mints , I snack instead of meals to help and I just want to kick him in the shin because he is fine and I’m suffering lol smh
Ginger and lemon tea is excellent for nausea….and other stuff too. Lemon sorbet to cleanse and then try to eat something. Just my experience.

What’s responsible for the improvement @Frankthetank ? Im
Looking for more energy, better mental clarity, improved balance. The neurologist I saw told me to sign up for yoga. Can’t believe the quality of medicine lately. That’s from a MGH physician. I mentioned getting a second opinion and her arrogant self said “ we are the second opinion”.
Pretty bad when Google does a better work up.
afternoon my friend :bighug: :pass: So, I don’t know how far you read back….so I’ll just give you a quick rundown. Basically, I tried the renal diet for a few months, as you know. And was very strict.

Long story short, my pain skyrocketed, ptsd got bad, zero energy, heavy blanket like brain fog, protein and blood in urine etc.

So, I got my labs redone…and my GFR went down 11 points (was hoping to get improvement) ….blood pressure was up, creatinine worse….

So I decided to do my own research….etc. I eventually landed on keto, and quickly switched to full on carnivore. Just fatty red meat mostly, but all meat is in, seafood, chicken/eggs, and full fat dairy. Salt only. No veggie oil…cook in lard or butter. Two meals to complete satiation a day. No other food. No snacks, etc. Water to drink (tap, sparkling etc is good….tonic has sugar, so that is out).

So far, my energy is through the roof, requiring less sleep, and starting yesterday it’s like the fog lifted and my brain is firing on all cylinders. Pain is down, inflammation is closing in on being gone. And zero kidney pain…. And no detectable protein in my urine (verified by those little sticks).

The plan is to give it until 25 September and reevaluate. I’ll get labs redone. But if the way I’m feeling is any indication….I’m eating this way forever.

If you look at the renal diet…it’s pretty pro inflammatory. And sort of encourages snacking….in my opinion, that never gives your kidneys a rest.

This way, I eat around 9am, after my workout. And again about 5 or 6. No other food.

(getz buzy googling "best home remediez for skunk spray", jus in case :yeah:ppp)
Haha all of them only sort of work. My old dog got sprayed when we lived in PA….we tried several things, including tomato juice (turned my white pit bull maroon lol, an oatmeal rub (he wanted to eat it), along with some special shampoo. Turns out time, is what works. He smelled like burning rubber for like two weeks.

Haha all of them only sort of work. My old dog got sprayed when we lived in PA….we tried several things, including tomato juice (turned my white pit bull maroon lol, an oatmeal rub (he wanted to eat it), along with some special shampoo. Turns out time, is what works. He smelled like burning rubber for like two weeks.
Maxi got sprayed once, we just kept encouraging her to jump in the pool and let the chlorine work its magic. She loves to swim anyway so it worked out. We did that oatmeal scrub too she loved it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back