Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got life both Double Grape and Outlier Z have broke the surface they both had a little helmet head but it slipped right off:shooty: No life from Walter White pretty sure I see her trying to bust through but not quite yet.. Unfortunately I saw a few Gnats fly out of the pot when I removed the dome to check.. So as soon as i can give them some water they'll all get treated with BTI.. I might sprinkle some DTE under the covers just to get a head of it and get some nematodes coming:oops1:

IMG_3630.JPG

IMG_3631.JPG

IMG_3632.JPG

IMG_3633.JPG

I hang my plants for 5-7 days whole in a small dry tent then buck and a mild trim then into brown bags typical grocery bag size... I use the ones I get from lowes since my state banned plastic bags i come across brown paper grocery bags often

Not really :shrug: what nutes and soil are you using they may have something?
I’ve got Fox Farm chart but it’s in 700 scale and I have to convert it to 500 scale to match my meter. I was just interested if there was a generic type of chart as a cross reference. I’m currently cutting the FF ppm by 25% or more.

Oh yeah me too the wife does a grocery shopping and laugh at me cause when I go to walmart i always forget and there you have to buy the fancy reusable ones and stoner me forgets they charge so when they ask if "do you want a bag" I say yeah sure.. When i could have easily carried the couple items :doh:
I throw everything back in the cart and either bag it in the car or throw everything in loose. I'm beyond tired of buying reusable bags

Oh yeah me too the wife does a grocery shopping and laugh at me cause when I go to walmart i always forget and there you have to buy the fancy reusable ones and stoner me forgets they charge so when they ask if "do you want a bag" I say yeah sure.. When i could have easily carried the couple items :doh:
I forget my bag too so I tell em to stuff the bags, they look at me crazy but if I'm paying per bag you better fill them up!

I’ve got Fox Farm chart but it’s in 700 scale and I have to convert it to 500 scale to match my meter. I was just interested if there was a generic type of chart as a cross reference. I’m currently cutting the FF ppm by 25% or more.
Just follow the chart from FF and mix at full strength then dilute back to your desired PPM IMO 650 max for auto's :toke:

Edit: @One Puff here a chart makes converting easier
431589A3-5726-452A-9AE4-E85178C14443.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back