Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks TX. Those are some ugly buds. I almost never go two days without looking at the plants and I was in there harvesting a couple of plants day before and just did not notice it was not getting water.
Ugly still smokes, lol as good as a nod or a wink to a blind bat! LOL I have had my fair share of ugly(in and out of the grow) LOL

Who does brown bag drying and what size bags do you use? Obviously grocery paper bags and big and heavy and probably slow the drying more than compared to lunch size bags.

My garage is the only place I have to dry and the RH is usually in the mid 20s. I hang dry the whole plant 24hrs. Then into full size grocery paper sacks for 2 more days. Then the paper sacks go into a large plastic trash bag for 6 or 7 days. I try to shoot for 60% humidity before jarring up with 62% Boveda packets.

Announcement!

New merch store is live!
I noticed that viewing a product enlargement in landscape mode for me does not work. The new window opens up to the far right side of my screen and I can not pull it into the middle of the screen. If I flip to portrait it works fine. I’m using a iPad Pro Gen 4 running current ios.

Who does brown bag drying and what size bags do you use? Obviously grocery paper bags and big and heavy and probably slow the drying more than compared to lunch size bags.

I hang my plants for 5-7 days whole in a small dry tent then buck and a mild trim then into brown bags typical grocery bag size... I use the ones I get from lowes since my state banned plastic bags i come across brown paper grocery bags often
Are there any charts for PPM For a soil grow?

Not really :shrug: what nutes and soil are you using they may have something?

I use these. Doubled up
PXL_20230412_205757114.jpg
PXL_20230412_205811849.jpg

Yours too? It's ridiculous. I still rarely remember to bring bags inside stores with me:cuss:

Oh yeah me too the wife does a grocery shopping and laugh at me cause when I go to walmart i always forget and there you have to buy the fancy reusable ones and stoner me forgets they charge so when they ask if "do you want a bag" I say yeah sure.. When i could have easily carried the couple items :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back