Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put it in the toilet bowl with the bush cherry. I'm taking a hand shovel next time we go for a walk and something to put it in so I'm not just walking down the road with a clump of violets with roots and dirt dangling on the way home lmfao.
Hahaha

Screenshot_20230412_181451_DuckDuckGo.jpg
Screenshot_20230412_181540_DuckDuckGo.jpg

20230412_151444 - Copy.jpg
Rocbud Raspberry Punch doesnt like getting blasted with COB... Perfect example of light stress. Had the Autocobs at 15 inches and had to back them off a bit.. Is 3 55 watt of COB LEDs too much for a 2x4? Figured 3 was better than 2 Looks like shes gonna be frosty af :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh yeah me too the wife does a grocery shopping and laugh at me cause when I go to walmart i always forget and there you have to buy the fancy reusable ones and stoner me forgets they charge so when they ask if "do you want a bag" I say yeah sure.. When i could have easily carried the couple items :doh:

They started doing that here too; it's 10 cents a bag and you have to request it.

Oh yeah me too the wife does a grocery shopping and laugh at me cause when I go to walmart i always forget and there you have to buy the fancy reusable ones and stoner me forgets they charge so when they ask if "do you want a bag" I say yeah sure.. When i could have easily carried the couple items :doh:
My local grocery store has the heavier paper bags and charge a nickel each. I asked for several extra bags and the cute cashier said what for, I told her exactly what they were for, drying cannabis, boy did her eyes light up, and she giggled a little....if only I was a young pup again.....:eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back