Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
New York Strip Steak...

:woohoo1:
Screenshot_20230412-185526.png

:cheers:

dude your lucky. the pulse live show is my favorite. pretty sure that was recorded on the division bell tour.

yup, the first half of the show was a mix of tunez, then an intermission, then the second half was dark side of the moon, in itz entirety :headbang: and dude, to say that whole tour was a monsterous production is a major understatement, as they had not one, not two, but three complete stagez traveling the country all at the same time :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: it took like 5 dayz to build & set up the stage, so in essence, while they were playing live in whatever-town on one stage, the stage from a couple dayz before was still gettin torn down, and the stage for the next town ahead was gettin built, and they jus leap-frogged like that....a logistical nightmare to say the least, ahh! :yoinks: ppp

yup, the first half of the show was a mix of tunez, then an intermission, then the second half was dark side of the moon, in itz entirety :headbang: and dude, to say that whole tour was a monsterous production is a major understatement, as they had not one, not two, but three complete stagez traveling the country all at the same time :eek1: :eek1: :eek1: it took like 5 dayz to build & set up the stage, so in essence, while they were playing live in whatever-town on one stage, the stage from a couple dayz before was still gettin torn down, and the stage for the next town ahead was gettin built, and they jus leap-frogged like that....a logistical nightmare to say the least, ahh! :yoinks: ppp
Dark Side of the Moon is my all time favorite album!!!!

Who does brown bag drying and what size bags do you use? Obviously grocery paper bags and big and heavy and probably slow the drying more than compared to lunch size bags.
I line dry my plants until ~15% moisture on a meter then trim all easy stuff and put them in grocery bags until 11% on the moisture meter then into Grove Bags for the cure.

_DSC5489.JPG
_DSC5490.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back