Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy humpday Live Stoners!

humpday.gif

Hi,
Could someone post a chart of the different growth phases of an autoflower ?
I mean how many days correspond to the early/mid/late flower phases etc...
Thank you !
@snerval I tagged you into a thread with the stages we use for threadmarking the Grow & Shows. It is pretty subjective and all plants are different so no number of days would be accurate.

View attachment 1582714
Going to work in the front yard today so I figured this would be a good chance to let her hang out on the long line and get more comfortable in the harness.

This is what my arms and hands would look like if I tried to put a harness on Anu :yoinks:

2023-04-12_13-14-44.png

I cannot remember ever having so many environmental problems in one grow. I had both emitters get clogged on one of the SSSC Auto White Widows and it did not get water for two days................... I don't think the new pump is up to the task as well as the one it replaced.

I harvested it this morning. The buds are ok but the bag appeal is down for sure. It will all go to the press.

_DSC5488.JPG

Oh Well!

Thanks TX. Those are some ugly buds. I almost never go two days without looking at the plants and I was in there harvesting a couple of plants day before and just did not notice it was not getting water.

Announcement!

New merch store is live!

Good Morfnoevight all you happy humpday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1582721

@snerval I tagged you into a thread with the stages we use for threadmarking the Grow & Shows. It is pretty subjective and all plants are different so no number of days would be accurate.

This is what my arms and hands would look like if I tried to put a harness on Anu :yoinks:

View attachment 1582724

I cannot remember ever having so many environmental problems in one grow. I had both emitters get clogged on one of the SSSC Auto White Widows and it did not get water for two days................... I don't think the new pump is up to the task as well as the one it replaced.

I harvested it this morning. The buds are ok but the bag appeal is down for sure. It will all go to the press.

View attachment 1582728

Oh Well!

What pump you using I thought i seen you using a vivosun bottom suction.. I bought one and was not impressed my kedsum pumps do a much better job and seem to have more power? :shrug: I only use the vivosun pump for transferring feed from one rez to another now
1681331942907.png

BTW your plants don't look that bad:toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back