Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a very easy trim. She took on a intense Bubble Gum aroma ...The rosin tastes exactly like Bazooka Joe, or Hubba Bubba .. I think she's one of many stellar examples of Daz's work.
:pass:
He does have excellent instincts. His Blue Microverse remains a big favorite of mine.

I’ve taken to sampling before gifting to get an idea of what’s going out the door. Capsules are about 30 mg. , and brownies 100+ each. That’s perfect for me, but not for other little old ladies.
Haha my mom was just telling me how her friends are light weights :rofl: :rofl: She passed her dab pen around and had to walk two people to the couch:rofl::rofl:

Haha my mom was just telling me how her friends are light weights :rofl: :rofl: She passed her dab pen around and had to walk two people to the couch:rofl::rofl:
I brought Carmelita joints to a function with old friends. Smoked em all under the table. Was not my intent, but they clearly were flying, paranoid and I could have enjoyed another j, or two.

Happy weekend fam, (at least I hope that it is for everyone of you)! :bighug:
I got back from Michigan yesterday and I still have a travel/weed hangover. I took some extra Valium and got through the goodbyes without breaking down, (although my niece admitted to breaking down after we left her home). She's such a sweetheart and she's been through lots of heartache, having lost a brother and finance over the past couple of years. She's almost 40 and lives with her deceased brother's dog and she told me she was lonely also. She said nothing was really keeping her there but her parents and she was moving away if/when they passed. Her and my boy really got along and I hope they will remain close and have each other when I'm gone! Of course, I invited her to move down here and even offered her land to put a place! Anyways, I am trying to stay positive. My brother is also losing weight after a health scare with his legs swelling up. I told him about a pair of jeans I bought that were way too tight back in February for a good price. Even though he's a Vietnam era veteran, he refuses to use the VA health care because he didn't have to go there. He was smart with morse code and the Army sent him to different schools. The 2nd was with 5 other guys and when my late father had to have emergency surgery, he was allowed leave and when he got back the other 5 had been sent. By that time there wasn't enough time in his 2 yr draft/enlistment to be sent over there, but our older brother volunteered and went! So back to the jeans story, lol. I had took a couple veteran shirts that was still a little too tight on me and I offered to leave him one as a goal to help him lose weight! After I got home and texted him we arrived safely, I apologized that we didn't get to spend as much time together as I would have liked, but as soon as he lost enough weight to wear the shirt, that I would be back and maybe we could do something as brothers ... like hit one of the many car shows. I said yeah, we could cruise around, drink prune juice and drive too slow like old folks do! :rofl::rofl::rofl: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back