Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but you got skills.
My issue lately is family members are calling in their orders. One cousin said they would like GDT,brownies and capsules. Enjoy helping out, but geez.
Gonna be less work with less material.
I don’t do anything special, other than make sure I never water before it’s time. In my opinion, the majority of stunting happens from overwatering….. and it affects autos in a major way.

Outside of that, strain selection…but honestly, lower yielding plants usually have the best quality. Damnit.

I don’t do anything special, other than make sure I never water before it’s time. In my opinion, the majority of stunting happens from overwatering….. and it affects autos in a major way.

Outside of that, strain selection…but honestly, lower yielding plants usually have the best quality. Damnit.
You are right about the smalls. Might have something to do with low Ryder genetics and diversity of cannabinoids. Older autos had lower THC but higher CBD, CBG etc.

My Star Krunch yielded over a pound, and it'll knock your socks off...
:pass:

Puffing on 24Ct hash tonight. The newer release. That is why I’m still awake.
Haha I don’t even know who that is :rofl: :rofl:

I think captain kangaroo served, and Lee Marvin got a Purple Heart…:pass:
You are so right!! My husband is the military history buff. I’m sure it was mentioned while scrolling through reruns like old folks do. If I have to listen to “the Beav” on his fakebook feed one more time….

Yeah, it’s not a definite…. I’m still dabbing on that big purple punch I grew last year, and it’s great. Awesome taste.

Then again I could sit here for a while and name big, kinda disappointing plants.

Maybe the smaller yielders only seem better because there’s not enough to get tired of. Never thought about it like that. You’re very smart. We should have these talks more often… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :d5: :pass: :lildab:

Congrats!! I hope you had trim help. Liking small 3-4 oz plants
to avoid long sessions.
Star Krunch is Daz’s work? He is doing some fine selections and crosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back