Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you!! It’s really a question for a Portal Pal. He was wondering if they are worth the expense and really superior to regular grow bags. The cheap ones are fine by me.
No real need to max out yields here right now, but I’m considering a single Fall grow only going forward. Would make a difference then, or get a bigger tent :crying:
I didn't really see any benefit from fabric bags to the rain science bags :pass: At least with the 3-5 gallon ones

I noticed a limited supply on Etsy.
Seems like a small operation. Maybe he did buy out the shop:rofl:
I was gonna just get whatever, but for $19 plus $8 shipping (for 1 bag) I really didn't want the Ukraine color bag Or the bag with no handles. I'll wait till they restock and try them out before i knock em. The price and unavailability is what turned me away. Im really impressed with the ac infinity pots compared to random amazon fabric pots. 5 for 20 is good enough for me.

In my opinion, the difference between pots is negligible, when it comes to yield. All those massive plants I’ve grown over the years were in the cheapest, no name, 10 for 25 bucks, Amazon special, soft pots. :pass:
Yeah, but you got skills.
My issue lately is family members are calling in their orders. One cousin said they would like GDT,brownies and capsules. Enjoy helping out, but geez.
Gonna be less work with less material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back