Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puffing on 24Ct hash tonight. The newer release. That is why I’m still awake.

You are so right!! My husband is the military history buff. I’m sure it was mentioned while scrolling through reruns like old folks do. If I have to listen to “the Beav” on his fakebook feed one more time….
I only know about that stuff because my dad’s into it. :rofl: He doesn’t understand why I’m not:rofl:

Is the new 24c less narcotic? :pass:

I just made brownies with the last of my Purple Punch photoperiod. Some ultra potent weed. A friend with a high tolerance ate 1/2 brownie last night and said it was too much. Very heavy couch lock stuff.

1687667895541.gif

Congrats!! I hope you had trim help. Liking small 3-4 oz plants
to avoid long sessions.
Star Krunch is Daz’s work? He is doing some fine selections and crosses.
She was a very easy trim. She took on a intense Bubble Gum aroma ...The rosin tastes exactly like Bazooka Joe, or Hubba Bubba .. I think she's one of many stellar examples of Daz's work.
:pass:

Mmmmm….perfect. Too much is my favorite!!! :rofl: :rofl:
I’ve taken to sampling before gifting to get an idea of what’s going out the door. Capsules are about 30 mg. , and brownies 100+ each. That’s perfect for me, but not for other little old ladies.

I just made brownies with the last of my Purple Punch photoperiod. Some ultra potent weed. A friend with a high tolerance ate 1/2 brownie last night and said it was too much. Very heavy couch lock stuff.
Wife won't touch my brownies since it's the only time she can tell I'm visually high :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back