Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking all who have used Honor grow bags whether they are same or similar to Rain Science and what is the best place to purchase. Guessing Etsy. Thanks!!
Similar yes but from what my buddy told me that has both he says the Honor bags are better built.. They have a much tighter weave then RS from what I'm told.. Yes Etsy is the only place to buy from my understanding..
@Lil Dab is the honor bag guy around here :pass: I've got some rain science bags I'm not using that I could send you :crying:

Last I looked most if not all were sold out idk what's up with that. @Lil Dab bought them all :rofl: :rofl:

Yup you are correct ad i had talked to Kevin via etsy chat and he told me that his current lease is up and he was getting screwed around...That he is planning on moving locations later this summer to a bigger location for this reason at that point inventory should g back to normal :toke::d5:

Wife won't touch my brownies since it's the only time she can tell I'm visually high :crying:
My husband won’t touch them either…..overserved and immobile for hours, messed up for a couple days. That was years ago. He had a single capsule last year, and never again. :rofl: :yoinks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back