Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lil Dab is the honor bag guy around here :pass: I've got some rain science bags I'm not using that I could send you :crying:
Thank you!! It’s really a question for a Portal Pal. He was wondering if they are worth the expense and really superior to regular grow bags. The cheap ones are fine by me.
No real need to max out yields here right now, but I’m considering a single Fall grow only going forward. Would make a difference then, or get a bigger tent :crying:

Thank you!! It’s really a question for a Portal Pal. He was wondering if they are worth the expense and really superior to regular grow bags. The cheap ones are fine by me.
No real need to max out yields here right now, but I’m considering a single Fall grow only going forward. Would make a difference then, or get a bigger tent :crying:
In my opinion, the difference between pots is negligible, when it comes to yield. All those massive plants I’ve grown over the years were in the cheapest, no name, 10 for 25 bucks, Amazon special, soft pots. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back