Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1607339

@InkAddict$ You cannot simply change to higher amperage breakers YOU WILL BURN THE PLACE DOWN. The 15amp breakers are there because of the wire gauge and run length. Hire a qualified electrician to determine what can be done safely!

Doggy doggy! so cute but it is Caturday!

Yes you just need to feed the correct ratios.

Went to the farm market this morning.

Made some soap paste.

View attachment 1607342

@Mossy's talk about lamb has made me hungry hours too early for linner

View attachment 1607340

Don't put it in the cupboard put it right in the middle of everything I have one in the garage and in every car! A pyrotechnician knows how to start a fire and put one out!

View attachment 1607341View attachment 1607343 The Halon is in the office with the computer equipment. I actually had a battery backup catch fire a few years ago but I just carried it outside and let it burn. If I had not been there the house could have burned down.

Oh, to be 50 years younger and live in your fantasy world............

Maybe a blessing in disguise? Be super careful with that Oxy when it is back in stock, my sister-in-law died from an overdose after a couple of months off the oxy?
Okay here’s Mr Boogers lounging on my recliner soon as I stepped away
70900389974__1AE30653-7EC5-424F-9638-0E214CA5E964.jpeg
70900389974__1AE30653-7EC5-424F-9638-0E214CA5E964.jpeg

I got tons of ugly buds I didn’t wanna trim and this shits on sale so must be sending me a sign to get bags to make some hash! I would have a decade supply of edibles if i turned it all into oil and tincture! :eyebrows::rofl:
F52316AE-4F4A-43A5-83F8-555268E36DE3.jpeg

I got tons of ugly buds I didn’t wanna trim and this shits on sale so must be sending me a sign to get bags to make some hash! I would have a decade supply of edibles if i turned it all into oil and tincture! :eyebrows::rofl:
View attachment 1607425
Or it's a sign to get a press to make the finest hash rosin TX has ever seen

Or it's a sign to get a press to make the finest hash rosin TX has ever seen
Def getting 1 but gonna save to get the 12 ton one! I decided to stop buying shoes til i get 1 but still need to get a new light for the 2x4 so may be down the line some!

Def getting 1 but gonna save to get the 12 ton one! I decided to stop buying shoes til i get 1 but still need to get a new light for the 2x4 so may be down the line some!
I want one too. Having to prioritize sucks! :wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back