Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we had carpet glued to the wall of our sunken living room which was an absolute nightmare to deal with! Think I'm gonna find a mask and pull the last four stairs up now. #3 went to grandma's to hang out with her brothers and swim. Might get started filling the staple/tack strip holes and sanding too since I don't really have anything better to do 🤣 what do yall think, filler then sand? Or sand filler sand? Just seems redundant sanding first but if I need to I will.
Every time I pulled carpet, I ways always hoping to find a mint condition hardwood floor underneath, but not my luck. As a kid in the 60s, the big remodeling thing was to carpet beautiful hardwood floors, and put paneling on perfectly good walls.

Screenshot_20230624-165108.png

ok kidz, get ready for a planck scale number of strobe light alertz, becuz -> @Suki is back :mrgreen: ppp
any time my alerts hit 60 or so in a day, I know who just showed up. Not complaining @Suki, and, by the way, you are doing a spectacular job on the renos and painting. Well done girl! :pighug:

The Halon is in the office with the computer equipment.
Thanks for the reps buddy.. :pass:

I don’t think halon will work the way your hoping, reliably. Once the gas dissipates, a reflash is very likely…. Assuming your computer room is not air tight.

Bill.de.Cat

Very true. 4 years as a Navy #1/#2 nozzleman and 16 years in fire equipment industry before starting trick driving in 2000. Halon, like CO2 breaks the fire triangle, once it disapates it can reflash.
same here, lol....i'm 5' 6" & uzually 135-140 lbz for as long as i can remember :shrug: ppp
I'm about 140 now, have been to 160 once in my life, but never more. But the only way I stay that way is to not overeat. As soon as I see the weight trending, the deserts, snacks, and beer stop. I have had to do that since my teens. I am the only male of my generation or the last on my dad's side that is not obese or morbidly obese. Bad genetics. :pighug:

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Live Stoners!

View attachment 1607339

@InkAddict$ You cannot simply change to higher amperage breakers YOU WILL BURN THE PLACE DOWN. The 15amp breakers are there because of the wire gauge and run length. Hire a qualified electrician to determine what can be done safely!

Doggy doggy! so cute but it is Caturday!

Yes you just need to feed the correct ratios.

Went to the farm market this morning.

Made some soap paste.

View attachment 1607342

@Mossy's talk about lamb has made me hungry hours too early for linner

View attachment 1607340

Don't put it in the cupboard put it right in the middle of everything I have one in the garage and in every car! A pyrotechnician knows how to start a fire and put one out!

View attachment 1607341View attachment 1607343 The Halon is in the office with the computer equipment. I actually had a battery backup catch fire a few years ago but I just carried it outside and let it burn. If I had not been there the house could have burned down.

Oh, to be 50 years younger and live in your fantasy world............

Maybe a blessing in disguise? Be super careful with that Oxy when it is back in stock, my sister-in-law died from an overdose after a couple of months off the oxy?
My landlord is working on it...the whole place went out...

Same for me two dedicated 20amp circuits just for the tents ran with 12ga wire
I wired the room in my shop with all duplex plugs, and only a couple outlets per breaker. Lots of capacity even on 15 amp breakers. Nothing wrong with 15 amps, as long as there are enough circuits.

I'm about 140 now, have been to 160 once in my life, but never more. But the only way I stay that way is to not overeat. As soon as I see the weight trending, the deserts, snacks, and beer stop. I have had to do that since my teens. I am the only male of my generation or the last on my dad's side that is not obese or morbidly obese. Bad genetics. :pighug:
I stop all the junk food, soda, breads, cakes, etc once my fat boy jeans no longer fit and I have to unsnap the top to sit comfortably, drink nothing but water and eat right for 2 months and loose almost all the excess weight I put on over the last two years, and then slip back into bad habits......

I wired the room in my shop with all duplex plugs, and only a couple outlets per breaker. Lots of capacity even on 15 amp breakers. Nothing wrong with 15 amps, as long as there are enough circuits.

Yup I was going to say 15 amp is fine depending what all is on the circuit 15 amps for one big tent should be plenty:toke::headbang::pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back