Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy Caturday Live Stoners!

2021-02-20_15-17-44.jpg

@InkAddict$ You cannot simply change to higher amperage breakers YOU WILL BURN THE PLACE DOWN. The 15amp breakers are there because of the wire gauge and run length. Hire a qualified electrician to determine what can be done safely!

@Mrs.InkAddict is mad at me this morning 🌄 for staying up late working last night.... I had to get stuff done for the grow off and g&s... I had to soak and fertigate 8 pots.....then shower from moving stuff all day....now I got more to move...this sucks moving but it's so worth it....9nly thing thus breaker sucks...I'm telling the landlord to change all the 15amp breakers to a higher amp....how high should I recommend any advice like 20amp or higher???????

Doggy doggy! so cute but it is Caturday!

@Mañ'O'Green hey I got a ? Say I run out of 0nepart megacrop can I start using the 2part in its place? Or one part the whole time? Just wondering getting low on one part but 2 brand new bags of 2part....
Yes you just need to feed the correct ratios.

Went to the farm market this morning.

Made some soap paste.

IMG_20230624_131401483_HDR.jpg

@Mossy's talk about lamb has made me hungry hours too early for linner

Hungry.gif

Don't put it in the cupboard put it right in the middle of everything I have one in the garage and in every car! A pyrotechnician knows how to start a fire and put one out!

IMG_20230624_131335841.jpgIMG_20230624_132120699.jpg The Halon is in the office with the computer equipment. I actually had a battery backup catch fire a few years ago but I just carried it outside and let it burn. If I had not been there the house could have burned down.

Good Day Pinky

*robot waves*

View attachment 1607217
Oh, to be 50 years younger and live in your fantasy world............

Made it back home and everything left is put away till next sale. Wasn't much traffic thru the day but still made $53.00 to go towards the cost of MY plants. Hoping to eventually get to the points where my plants were free.
Need to get off my A$$ and do some pic taking and thread posting but not into it at the moment. Wife started smoking weed and taking gummies, still not able to get her oxycodone from last months script cause pharmacies are out cause manufacturers aren't shipping due to ingredient shortages......think I heard something like this might happen quite a few years ago.
Hope a great day is had by all.
Maybe a blessing in disguise? Be super careful with that Oxy when it is back in stock, my sister-in-law died from an overdose after a couple of months off the oxy?

Pulling up that carpet yesterday triggered my allergies something fierce, ugh. All caught up though.
Just be glad your carpet was stapled. Some idiot in my old house decided to glue down indoor/outdoor carpet throughout the entire house. Had to use an ice scraper to get it up.

Just be glad your carpet was stapled. Some idiot in my old house decided to glue down indoor/outdoor carpet throughout the entire house. Had to use an ice scraper to get it up.
Yeah, we had carpet glued to the wall of our sunken living room which was an absolute nightmare to deal with! Think I'm gonna find a mask and pull the last four stairs up now. #3 went to grandma's to hang out with her brothers and swim. Might get started filling the staple/tack strip holes and sanding too since I don't really have anything better to do 🤣 what do yall think, filler then sand? Or sand filler sand? Just seems redundant sanding first but if I need to I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back