Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just yankin your chain! Oh I woulda stole your prints fsho fsho! What's the cake situation this weekend player?
I think i am going to get one of these! ;)
1687634121397.png

Made it back home and everything left is put away till next sale. Wasn't much traffic thru the day but still made $53.00 to go towards the cost of MY plants. Hoping to eventually get to the points where my plants were free.
Need to get off my A$$ and do some pic taking and thread posting but not into it at the moment. Wife started smoking weed and taking gummies, still not able to get her oxycodone from last months script cause pharmacies are out cause manufacturers aren't shipping due to ingredient shortages......think I heard something like this might happen quite a few years ago.
Hope a great day is had by all.

Made it back home and everything left is put away till next sale. Wasn't much traffic thru the day but still made $53.00 to go towards the cost of MY plants. Hoping to eventually get to the points where my plants were free.
Need to get off my A$$ and do some pic taking and thread posting but not into it at the moment. Wife started smoking weed and taking gummies, still not able to get her oxycodone from last months script cause pharmacies are out cause manufacturers aren't shipping due to ingredient shortages......think I heard something like this might happen quite a few years ago.
Hope a great day is had by all.

Good Start @Bill.de.Cat ...... :headbang: .......

I Hope your wife is okay.......did they say how long the oxycodone is going to be out of stock........?

Aw gawd aye......:headbang:..they drive you Nuts huh......?..........:pighug:

How you doing @BCBudlady ......?...............:bighug:
Nearly done thankfully lol. Bit miffed he didn't finish painting last night, I'm eagerly awaiting putting the lights up over the stairs and getting everything hung 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back