Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also another thing is i haven’t yet encountered aphids where they were crawling on top of the leaves! They have always been hiding on the underside of the leaves! Maybe find one on top but not several which unless its a video of same bug u following around seems like several! Plus u should see some tiny dead spots where the aphid punctured the leaf to suck food outta it!
Yeah I read that multiple places last night too… I do see some puncture spots but the bugs are on top the leaves most of them… Those vids are different bugs

I been slacking on chopping outlier C since didn’t have amber like i wanted last scoping! Prob gonna chop tonight tho cuz should be time! I will scope it first to be sure but too lazy to do it right this second! ;)
image.jpg

:drool:
image.jpg
image.jpg

I’m going to pull all them out one at a time and do a light defoliation and then spray them with dead bug brew.. Not something I’d typically do anymore but figure it will help alleviate some of them :shrug:
View attachment 1605211View attachment 1605212View attachment 1605213View attachment 1605214View attachment 1605215View attachment 1605216
U need to use a pump sprayer or something where u can spray bottom of leaves really good! This thing wasn’t expensive and def worth the cost as it was well under $100 when i bought mine! ;)
image.jpg

U need to use a pump sprayer or something where u can spray bottom of leaves really good! This thing wasn’t expensive and def worth the cost as it was well under $100 when i bought mine! ;)
View attachment 1605221
I am doing ok with a full bottle but I'll probably have to switch to my pump sprayer once it gets low :thanks:

Yeah I read that multiple places last night too… I do see some puncture spots but the bugs are on top the leaves most of them… Those vids are different bugs
Have u checked your soil surface? Just curious cuz most “pest” mites move really slow as they don’t need to move fast just eating plant material! Most mites that move at a more brisk pace are actually beneficial mites and they move quicker to chase down pests! Yours seemed to move pretty quickly! Try to watch this video and compare them to yours! ;)

Not zoomed in like yours tho

These predator mites have been known to wander up onto the leaves if the soil food runs out!

Have u checked your soil surface? Just curious cuz most “pest” mites move really slow as they don’t need to move fast just eating plant material! Most mites that move at a more brisk pace are actually beneficial mites and they move quicker to chase down pests! Yours seemed to move pretty quickly! Try to watch this video and compare them to yours! ;)

Not zoomed in like yours tho

These predator mites have been known to wander up onto the leaves if the soil food runs out!

No it's hard to see that with the flora caps on there but I do see them crawling on the caps :yoinks::shrug::doh:

Yes! After bluberry picking in un-mowed bush or moutain-biking through tall grass I often feel invisible stuff creeping on me and have to shower with a lice shampoo to get rid of it. Animal lice don't usually eat humans, but they will creep all over you looking for lunch.
Hmmm, sounds like my mutt in the morning... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back