Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup I got some more vids and I do notice some brown hugh there color and they look a lot more like mites the more I look at them I load up vids in a minute.. Plus I am checking the plant I sprayed with soap friday night and there's still plenty of them :wall::thanks:
Yup….hit em with the spinosad….it works in a couple days, then you just reapply to kill off their goddamn kids :rofl: :rofl:

Here's different videos from yesterday i am going to pull one out and see what i can find
View attachment 1605203
View attachment 1605204
Definitely counting 8 legs on it if that helps to identify it! I have had aphids on my cucumbers outside but never see em take off crawling like that! Usually if i get close inspecting leaves they just stand still not doing shit so i am pretty sure (but not positive by any means) that its a mite of some kind! See if u can use your scope and get a really zoomed in pic if it!

That kind of why I was leaning on using the insecticidal soap today and either that again in a couple days or do the dead bug brew in a coulpe days.. Cause i don't think I want to spray both at the same time correct?
U can spray both at same time

Ye

, after reading up on it, don’t apply at the same time. The bugs need to ingest the brew….

The soap suffocates the bugs. They can’t eat if they’re suffocating :rofl: :rofl:
Pretty sure they just have to be sprayed with the CJ it just takes time to absorb into their skin (or whatever the fuck its called) before it actually kills them!

Definitely counting 8 legs on it if that helps to identify it! I have had aphids on my cucumbers outside but never see em take off crawling like that! Usually if i get close inspecting leaves they just stand still not doing shit so i am pretty sure (but not positive by any means) that its a mite of some kind! See if u can use your scope and get a really zoomed in pic if it!

I tried the scope but they don't want to stop when I a trying to get picture I couldn't get focus with the scope vids were about the best I could do being so zoomed in

I would hold off on the soap…
Also pretty sure the soap works the same way absorbing into them! Its how they both still work in soil! Don’t think it’s possible to suffocate them with it if watering it into your medium!

I had a few close calls driving buzzed lately so I'm tryna be good. A fender bender might not be so bad, but taking out a pedestrian or a bicycle would be a terrible career move, especially while carrying portable dabs.
Not me and i would prob be more dangerous driving sober as half my time would be spent hanging out the window cussing at all the shitty drivers and throwing them the bird! :finger::crying:

I tried the scope but they don't want to stop when I a trying to get picture I couldn't get focus with the scope vids were about the best I could do being so zoomed in

View attachment 1605208
View attachment 1605209
View attachment 1605210
Also another thing is i haven’t yet encountered aphids where they were crawling on top of the leaves! They have always been hiding on the underside of the leaves! Maybe find one on top but not several which unless its a video of same bug u following around seems like several! Plus u should see some tiny dead spots where the aphid punctured the leaf to suck food outta it!

I’m going to pull all them out one at a time and do a light defoliation and then spray them with dead bug brew.. Not something I’d typically do anymore but figure it will help alleviate some of them :shrug:
38F3DDD9-281C-4097-8668-D4BA22EF5EB3.jpeg
57FFD838-3D7E-4371-80AC-12CF7A7B22AD.jpeg
89F40ABF-1A00-4DF4-A913-71CF5640E7D3.jpeg
BD221EC2-003F-4721-B2FA-A46E524484DC.jpeg
1D5FCB84-951B-408F-831F-26AEC6DC1AD2.jpeg
963CD177-3605-4024-A69A-3E5F3E54E061.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back