Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye
That kind of why I was leaning on using the insecticidal soap today and either that again in a couple days or do the dead bug brew in a coulpe days.. Cause i don't think I want to spray both at the same time correct?
, after reading up on it, don’t apply at the same time. The bugs need to ingest the brew….

The soap suffocates the bugs. They can’t eat if they’re suffocating :rofl: :rofl:

Hey @Lil Dab

Use the dead bug brew. It’s a spinosad product. You’ll want to reapply every 5th day until they’re gone….shouldn’t take too many applications. It’s safe for humans and pets, and has a half life of four days I do believe. Totally organic. It’s what I use, just a different brand. It was recommended by my good buddy @Waira ……whom I trust implicitly :d5:

No I haven’t gotten a positive confirmation I just got home and with try to get the other videos up that I have and some more pics.. but am pretty sure they are aphids or mites they look similar to mite pics I seen but their not red in color
My mites were the 2-spotted variety, and Monterey Garden spinosad spray dispatched them pronto. Citric acid and castille soap melted the aphids instantly. Citric acid dripping on soil might throw off the PH though.
mitezoids2.gif

My mites were the 2-spotted variety, and Monterey Garden spinosad spray dispatched them pronto. Citric acid and castille soap melted the aphids instantly. Citric acid dripping on soil might throw off the PH though.
View attachment 1605205
This picture makes me want to take a shower :rofl: :rofl:

This picture makes me want to take a shower :rofl: :rofl:
Yes! After bluberry picking in un-mowed bush or moutain-biking through tall grass I often feel invisible stuff creeping on me and have to shower with a lice shampoo to get rid of it. Animal lice don't usually eat humans, but they will creep all over you looking for lunch.

Hey @Lil Dab

Use the dead bug brew. It’s a spinosad product. You’ll want to reapply every 5th day until they’re gone….shouldn’t take too many applications. It’s safe for humans and pets, and has a half life of four days I do believe. Totally organic. It’s what I use, just a different brand. It was recommended by my good buddy @Waira ……whom I trust implicitly :d5:

Yup I got some more vids and I do notice some brown hugh there color and they look a lot more like mites the more I look at them I load up vids in a minute.. Plus I am checking the plant I sprayed with soap friday night and there's still plenty of them :wall::thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back