Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a few close calls driving buzzed lately so I'm tryna be good. A fender bender might not be so bad, but taking out a pedestrian or a bicycle would be a terrible career move, especially while carrying portable dabs.
No brainer. I do not drive when stoned. Even if being stoned did not cause the accident, the test would identify THC, and the driver would be in deep shit. :pighug:

You can go hard on it then since you don't need or want any critters in there. DE the top of the coco and spray the plants and outside of the pots down. Spinosap or soap should be fine. Spray every couple of days and you should be good in a week or so. Are they in your runoff trays too?

You can go hard on it then since you don't need or want any critters in there. DE the top of the coco and spray the plants and outside of the pots down. Spinosap or soap should be fine. Spray every couple of days and you should be good in a week or so. Are they in your runoff trays too?
:yoinks: :shrug::wall: I don't know haven't check there yet thank you:toke:

Mephisto Old School Mango Haze:lildab::pass:
IMG_4918.JPG

No it's hard to see that with the flora caps on there but I do see them crawling on the caps :yoinks::shrug::doh:
Can you lift the cap up because they’re probably crawling around like crazy underneath there? They’re most likely on top of the cover, and even crawling up onto the plant because the moisture underneath that cap has the population at max capacity! They would explode in population under my earthbox covers too! Just my guess without being there to see it! Do a google search for hypoaspis miles and compare to your pics! I am busy ripping on the banger or i would do it! ;) :rofl: :lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back