Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are constantly running around for what looks like no reason and doing it at a quick pace they are most likely beneficial mites! They are running around looking for an insect to eat cuz not enough in medium so they have taken off wandering looking for a meal!

If they are constantly running around for what looks like no reason and doing it at a quick pace they are most likely beneficial mites! They are running around looking for an insect to eat cuz not enough in medium so they have taken off wandering looking for a meal!

I did lift the cap some and didn't notice them as much there but maybe cause i just treated the coco with BTI and Spinosad a couple days prior to them appearing

Last edited:
Thanks @Mossy, its about damn time i had a decent harvest. We got a little sprinkle this morning gave the outdoor garden a boost.
IMG_20230618_135328695.jpg
IMG_20230618_103306988_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230618_103300475.jpg
IMG_20230618_103318496_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230618_103335595_HDR.jpg

My pleasure brotato chip!
...just saw the new comment under you name... truer words....! :crying:
My stone dragon hatchlings are leaving the nest far too soon! :(

image.jpg

My stone dragon hatchlings are leaving the nest far too soon! :(
:drool:...looks familiar, and muchly missed! What aroma profile did you get on this round? ...were you awake long enough to remember? :rofl:
SD can be notoriously narcotic...:sleeping:

Good Morfnoevight all you happy Fathers Day Live Stoners!

Happy Fathers day to those who are or will be Fathers!

I just found out that I am going to be a Great Grandfather again around Christmas! I have a 10 year old Great Grandson now.

grandpa.gif

I slept in late and it feels GREAT!

tony-the-tiger-dancing-8jfvwctjnmqyj7up.gif

@Lil Dab if you do not see any web in the tops of the buds (look close) I think you may have a beneficial mite you are chasing? It does not hurt to eliminate them yet is an unnecessary expense.

Speaking of expenses, the silica, I have not had any buds break stems since I started using it. I know this is anecdotal evidence but it is a cheap additive (~$6 per grow $1 per plant) because you don't need to use much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back