Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops wrong bug. Neem but natural predators are better Lace wing, Lady bugs. I don't like neem.
Haven't mixed up any Neem yet this year but the wife has been on my ass about it:crying:i initially thought it was caterpillars so I treated with bti. Since then I've caught a few leafhoppers with my fingers so I'm guessing it's that. Got about a million lacewing going after the thrips on the rose bushes 15' away

My stone dragon #1 and 2 are being eaten alive by leafhoppers. Only plants that are really taking a beating
View attachment 1605251View attachment 1605252
The bugs ain't stupid bud, they go for the equivalent ot the 'seafood buffet' ...ditchweed is basically Mcdonalds to them, you're serving up 3star to 'em! Get your defences sorted out! PM someone regular to your area for advice on possible deterants

Haven't mixed up any Neem yet this year but the wife has been on my ass about it:crying:i initially thought it was caterpillars so I treated with bti. Since then I've caught a few leafhoppers with my fingers so I'm guessing it's that. Got about a million lacewing going after the thrips on the rose bushes 15' away
Neem is all good imho(until flowering starts).

:toke: Got really smokey in the UP of Mi. today Yesterday's Bridge shot
Lake Michigan UP side Smokey.JPG

Mighty Mac.JPG

The bugs ain't stupid bud, they go for the equivalent ot the 'seafood buffet' ...ditchweed is basically Mcdonalds to them, you're serving up 3star to 'em! Get your defences sorted out! PM someone regular to your area for advice on possible deterants
6 strains all next to each other. Stone Dragon 1,2 and 5, bloodstone, GoldWidow CBD and Bobby's Widow. They're only going after the sd 1+2 and 1 of the bloodstone. Just pointing it out, I'll get it sorted:pass:
PXL_20230618_215702936.jpg

Living soil so trying to stay away from the de :pass:
Diatomaceous Earth ought to be great for that then. I coat the top of leaves, and when a leaf hopper jumps on them they instantly jump away. When they chew through the bottom of a leaf , they recieved a load in the kisser and away they go as well...
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back