Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw some video of this guy getting basically his ass kicked for doing this, he was being shamed by a shit ton of people
Fishermen are wild bro. They got a hundred thousand dollar boat, sponsors, and pictures of fish that they don’t eat. Ain’t that right @Lil Dab

(I only know because my dad spends all of his time fishing this time of year, and hates the taste of fish) :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I had fungus gnats for a few grows before they got to the point where they started killing seedlings. I thought it was fruit flies attracted to the molasses I added to fertigate the coco during flower. Am I right in assuming that the gnats don't have much effect on mature plants?

Maybe my mosquito bits are old, because they had different instructions than what @Lil Dab posted. Today's evening feeding will be infused with 4 Tablespoonns of mosquito bits in a teabag made from 2" x 90 micron Rosineer filter tubing. Die futhermuckers!
View attachment 1604544

What are your instructions? I looked at mine again and gave mine a dose last night 4 tablespoons per gallon and I let them soak over night then applied and I was wrong too it’s every week to break the cycle

I think I had fungus gnats for a few grows before they got to the point where they started killing seedlings. I thought it was fruit flies attracted to the molasses I added to fertigate the coco during flower. Am I right in assuming that the gnats don't have much effect on mature plants?

Maybe my mosquito bits are old, because they had different instructions than what @Lil Dab posted. Today's evening feeding will be infused with 4 Tablespoonns of mosquito bits in a teabag made from 2" x 90 micron Rosineer filter tubing. Die futhermuckers!
View attachment 1604544
What were the instructions on yours?? And u know u can just dump the bits into water and strain after right? That bag looks a lil bigger around then the neck of that jug so hope thats why the sleeve is extra long! :shrug: :rofl:

Fishermen are wild bro. They got a hundred thousand dollar boat, sponsors, and pictures of fish that they don’t eat. Ain’t that right @Lil Dab

(I only know because my dad spends all of his time fishing this time of year, and hates the taste of fish) :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Mines not a 100k but it’s expensive and yes I don’t eat the bass catch and release not cause I don’t like the taste mainly to preserve the population.. Plus I really like the competition

i saw some video of this guy getting basically his ass kicked for doing this, he was being shamed by a shit ton of people
They got more then that huge court fines boat was seized the guy lost his guide license.. for this instance it was pretty serious those guys were fishing for 100k

What are your instructions? I looked at mine again and gave mine a dose last night 4 tablespoons per gallon and I let them soak over night then applied and I was wrong too it’s every week to break the cycle
Didn’t i tell u exactly that several days ago? :rofl:

Also gotta remember the sticky cards cuz the bti doesn’t kill adult gnats only larvae so if u don’t do cards to trap the adults they will just lay new eggs and cycle begins again even sooner! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back