Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing i know how to figure out fixing broken shit on my own! Mom called yesterday freaking out cuz she went to put something in hallway bathroom and stepped in a puddle in front of ac! Realized the washable air filter hadn’t been cleaned in a while so was caked in dust and dog hair so bad the ac was working so hard the drain line froze! I popped the lil cap off tho and busted out a combo of my tent heater and the blow dryer to get the drain line not frozen and then my lil handheld siphon pump to suck some of the nasty ass brown water out the line until i could look in and see it was clear water actually moving thru the pipe meaning drain pan was actually draining out! When i came home turned ac to fan while i was thawing it and in 90min was up to 83 in here and took like 8hrs til around 11pm to finally cool back down to 74!

B65391FD-4ABC-4D25-8EAA-E7F9DB8A83AD.jpeg

Glad i was able to fix it but def need to clean the outside of the pipes today cuz goddamn moisture on outside of pipes made some damn mold pop up! At least i have pvc cutters if the pipes right in the tiny section where i see it needs replacing!

I filled out a application to sponsor for Hlg I hope I get aproved.....I asked to test the hlg 750r....and do a comparison on the 650r....they might...they responded fast.....
Just a heads up but they normally only pick people to do that if they are active across numerous diff forums and platforms! If u only post here then they are getting next to no traffic of people actually seeing your sponsored grow! And no offense but quite sure they don’t do sponsored grows just for u to compare their lights if nobody’s watching they wanna see em in use where the masses can follow along cuz if not it’s basically just a free light for your opinion on it! U may wanna start an IG for your grow (at the least) if u don’t already have one cuz the more platforms the more likely they’ll be to pick u! ;) :d5:

:goodluck:

Just a heads up but they normally only pick people to do that if they are active across numerous diff forums and platforms! If u only post here then they are getting next to no traffic of people actually seeing your sponsored grow! And no offense but quite sure they don’t do sponsored grows just for u to compare their lights if nobody’s watching they wanna see em in use where the masses can follow along cuz if not it’s basically just a free light for your opinion on it! U may wanna start an IG for your grow (at the least) if u don’t already have one cuz the more platforms the more likely they’ll be to pick u! ;) :d5:

next thing you know hes gonna be like "welcome back to my youtube channel guys, this your boy ink addicts, and today......."

I seen someone post on here maybe DDubs who talks to the owner of hlg and get paid to get free lights and test....I don't want the pay...well I would but I'm not asking..9nly to do test for them when need be....
1686928348833.gif

1686928315146.gif

next thing you know hes gonna be like "welcome back to my youtube channel guys, this your boy ink addicts, and today......."
He starts talking about smashing like buttons I’m out :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:yeahthat: @InkAddict$ It is not a “free” light they want you to do something. That is will any sponsorship even in the fishing community you get the question “what are you going to do for us?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back