Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had it happen a few times with music.. I thought it was cause things were slow and I was clicking too fast too many times so when it caught up it didn’t know what to do and reloaded page with a blank box :doh::shrug:.. I also make sure not to refresh before posting to see other posts other wise it disappears
I for one, am shocked! :rofl:
looked like you brushed it ever so gently with some bbq :chef: chef frank up in the fuckin house!
Haha I had some leftover ginger honey mustard vinegrette I needed to use up…so I basted the last 15 minutes with that…

i noticed it does it with music too, wonder if it has anything to do with the adblocker on the site, maybe every once in a while it trips out cause its not able to play the add? :shrug:
Seems for me it only happens when there is a bunch of us posting and site lags.. Then it starts jumping around

I filled out a application to sponsor for Hlg I hope I get aproved.....I asked to test the hlg 750r....and do a comparison on the 650r....they might...they responded fast.....

Haha I had some leftover ginger honey mustard vinegrette I needed to use up…so I basted the last 15 minutes with that…
:doh:
1686927253335.gif

coulda fooled me looked like some sweet ass bbq! honey mustard vinegrette sounds flight tho sheeeesh i need to look that up. im a sucker for the honey mustard.

I filled out an application to sponsor for Hlg I hope I get aproved.....I asked to test the hlg 750r....and do a comparison on the 650r....they might...they responded fast.....
That’s cool just be careful cause you may get sucked in to a contract and not be able to talk about or take on any other vendors :thumbsup::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back