Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see my mistake. Looks almost exactly like a legit internet store
IMG_0157.jpeg

Not too bad amigro :pass: Two days worth if mushroom encounters has successfully pulled me outta the ptsd fog I’ve been in since march:woohoo1::woohoo::pass: now, I chill:baked:(and by chill I mean dab) :lildab::rofl:

Ah hell, probably my connection then. My fault. I probably should stop buying my internet from the homeless desert dweller that lives in cave at the end of the street :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:
No bro it acts weird all the time for me as well and I’m on iPhone too! Its def not my internet as i am sitting on 5g at the house and i can go straight to play wgt golf on my phone and it requires a high speed connection to play and i have 0 problems with it!

The worst is when i write out a whole giant post and then go to upload a photo or a gif and in the middle of image uploading the page just refreshes for no reason and its always a surprise if just the image upload is knocked off post or if it winds up deleting everything you’ve written and u gotta start over! :shrug::cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back