Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah hell, probably my connection then. My fault. I probably should stop buying my internet from the homeless desert dweller that lives in cave at the end of the street

:yoinks: @blue Needs that income to keep a roof over his head........Think of the Kids.........:biggrin:

:yeahthat: @InkAddict$ It is not a “free” light they want you to do something. That is will any sponsorship even in the fishing community you get the question “what are you going to do for us?”
Ya i tried to do it for gorilla tents and even posting on 7 diff platforms at the time wasn’t enough if I didn’t also have my own youtube channel to go with it! They really want u to be able to sit and talk about the light, its benefits, etc and seems just posting forum style isn’t enough for most companies…..unless u have a shitload of followers too! They wanted that info when I applied they wanted to know not only all social media i used but they wanted my GD follower count for each freaking platform!

I think I had fungus gnats for a few grows before they got to the point where they started killing seedlings. I thought it was fruit flies attracted to the molasses I added to fertigate the coco during flower. Am I right in assuming that the gnats don't have much effect on mature plants?

Maybe my mosquito bits are old, because they had different instructions than what @Lil Dab posted. Today's evening feeding will be infused with 4 Tablespoonns of mosquito bits in a teabag made from 2" x 90 micron Rosineer filter tubing. Die futhermuckers!
mosquito_bits.jpg

:yeahthat: @InkAddict$ It is not a “free” light they want you to do something. That is will any sponsorship even in the fishing community you get the question “what are you going to do for us?”
“Psssshhhh put lead weights in the fish in order to win, to make you look good…..duh!!!!”:doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

For real i hear them mention like and subscribe in same sentence i am looking for the block button! :nono:
i think that in combination with guys who you can tell are putting on a fake "cool" voice while they spin in circles talking to the camera and pointing at us to like down below are probably some of the most cringiest species. they always do the thumb pointing gesture too and say something like "now lets get into this video" gahhhhhhh our society is decaying :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back