Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t i tell u exactly that several days ago? :rofl:

Also gotta remember the sticky cards cuz the bti doesn’t kill adult gnats only larvae so if u don’t do cards to trap the adults they will just lay new eggs and cycle begins again even sooner! :d5:
Yup i thought it was bi weekly but it’s weekly and you corrected me

Hey Dale wasn’t there a big scandal last year where the winners of a fishing tournament were found to have put weights inside their fish??? And this team wasn’t a first time winner so peeps were pissed they had prob been doing same thing in past years? I smoke too much to remember the whole story but thought big Dab posted it?

They got more then that huge court fines boat was seized the guy lost his guide license.. for this instance it was pretty serious those guys were fishing for 100k

Hey Dale wasn’t there a big scandal last year where the winners of a fishing tournament were found to have put weights inside their fish??? And this team wasn’t a first time winner so peeps were pissed they had prob been doing same thing in past years? I smoke too much to remember the whole story but thought big Dab posted it?
Never mind :crying:

Seems for me it only happens when there is a bunch of us posting and site lags.. Then it starts jumping around

Mmm.....I'll stick it in RP's...site Tech is Managed now......so I Think this kind stuff is probably down to them now...... :headbang:

I've been trying to re-create the issue by uploading lots of differnt pictures of cheeses in the staff room

I'm up to Feta .. but still haven't had the issue

View attachment 1604505

GORGONZOLA!

but Cambazola is even better. Soooo creamy. :biggrin:

Thanks for the Friday's @blue!!! and @Mossy!!! Right back at ya!!!

Nothing worse then a shrunken hose just when u need some extra length! :yoinks::haha::crying:
giphy (8).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back