Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tournament I am fishing in a couple weeks is for 7k and you have to take a polygraph if you win
homer-homer-simpson.gif

I think I had fungus gnats for a few grows before they got to the point where they started killing seedlings. I thought it was fruit flies attracted to the molasses I added to fertigate the coco during flower. Am I right in assuming that the gnats don't have much effect on mature plants?

Maybe my mosquito bits are old, because they had different instructions than what @Lil Dab posted. Today's evening feeding will be infused with 4 Tablespoonns of mosquito bits in a teabag made from 2" x 90 micron Rosineer filter tubing. Die futhermuckers!
View attachment 1604544
I don't think the buggers do much to healthy mature plants, but I don't know for sure. I do, from experience, know that they can raise hell with seedlings though. They actually defeated one grow I did. I gave up, trashed the whole thing and started over.

In another grow they showed up in smaller numbers and I controlled them successfully by top watering with nutes infused with mosquito bits, so I think your tea bag is a great idea.

Good luck with it. :pighug:

Fishermen are wild bro. They got a hundred thousand dollar boat, sponsors, and pictures of fish that they don’t eat. Ain’t that right @Lil Dab

(I only know because my dad spends all of his time fishing this time of year, and hates the taste of fish) :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I fish with a buddy whose wife does not like fish. Our last departure from his place was under her instruction "Remember the prime directive - catch lots of fish, but don't bring any home."

Sad, I have to eat his too. :biggrin:

Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab and @Mossy, much appreciated.

All caught up, time to get on with the day. The greenhouse project is nearing completion. :biggrin:

I hope it's a good Friday all!

Took the day off today for my daughter's 5th grade graduation this morning. Now I'm chill with the dog and about to get my weekend started.

Thanks for the reps @Lil Dab and @Mossy, much appreciated.

All caught up, time to get on with the day. The greenhouse project is nearing completion. :biggrin:
Welcome I went to find that movie and couldn’t watch without a subscription.. so then I watched Netflix but never checked for it there :doh::baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back