Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fermented_Fruitz i got your back, who's up next?
20230616_093619.jpg

I don't think the buggers do much to healthy mature plants, but I don't know for sure. I do, from experience, know that they can raise hell with seedlings though. They actually defeated one grow I did. I gave up, trashed the whole thing and started over.

In another grow they showed up in smaller numbers and I controlled them successfully by top watering with nutes infused with mosquito bits, so I think your tea bag is a great idea.

Good luck with it. :pighug:
The larvae can be devastating on an adult plant as well, seeing that the little bastads eat organic material, aka roots, :cuss: a large infestation can quickly become an issue.

I mix up only a quart at a time(per plant) and at double strength. Once a week for 3 weeks along with the yellow sticky traps should end the cycle. Also search your house plants for infestations as well, the bastads came from somewhere.....I usually don't have an issue with gnats during the winter and spring grow, but I always seem to have them show up thru out the fall grow, so I use the BTi at regular strength every week, start to finish, and hit up all the house plants as well.

Grow diaries as well
Yup thats another i was on! I think another problem me and him may have trying to be sponsored by any company is it seems the bigger American companies aren’t too keen to sponsor somebody living in an illegal state! If anything happened to u they would tech be complicit for supplying u the stuff u were using to grow! Just my thought anyways! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back