Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

1686935026679.gif

image.jpg

:lildab: :vibe:

I think I had fungus gnats for a few grows before they got to the point where they started killing seedlings. I thought it was fruit flies attracted to the molasses I added to fertigate the coco during flower. Am I right in assuming that the gnats don't have much effect on mature plants?

Maybe my mosquito bits are old, because they had different instructions than what @Lil Dab posted. Today's evening feeding will be infused with 4 Tablespoonns of mosquito bits in a teabag made from 2" x 90 micron Rosineer filter tubing. Die futhermuckers!
View attachment 1604544
I've found smashing up Mosquito Dunks and top dressing with it works wonders....But make sure you treat every last bit of soil in the grow room at the same time. Or else they'll easily find the untreated pots and recommence their shenanigans..
:pass:

I've found smashing up Mosquito Dunks and top dressing with it works wonders....But make sure you treat every last bit of soil in the grow room at the same time. Or else they'll easily find the untreated pots and recommence their shenanigans..
:pass:
This is all I’ve ever done…. I wasn’t even aware you could make a tea :doh: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back