Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers and thanks Aunty, LD- :smokeout:

I'm off to work now, but will follow up later... Diagnosis is very difficult, that's why there's a form to fill out in Sick Bay... Much is a process of elimination, from soil to nute to equipment (pH, TDS meters and calibration/accuracy)... very seldom did I see simple lack-of type defc. when I had the time to work Sick Bay regularly... almost always it was a tangle of other co-factors
confused.png

Those graphs from above are from APTUS grow bible, a very worthy read! They dance around the cannabis specifics info, but we all know they are talking about it- :smokeit:

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy TGIF Live Stoners!

fridayfeelin.gif

Build a simple seed separator with cardboard and tape and a fan.

or a better Zig-Zag separator.

Any gas that can displace oxygen in a closed space can be deadly including Co2.

3# of Dry Ice allowed to sublimate or 3# of bottled Co2 released in a closed 150 square foot room will kill you! 30,000 PPM of Co2 is deadly. That said ventilation must always be utilized when working with any concentrated gas. Dry ice does not sublimate fast so there is little risk in working with it. Co2 will easily mix out with ventilation and there is no fire danger. On the other hand 3# of bottled gas can be released in short order - Just remember to ventilate the working space well.

Okay time for the pros to weigh in, if I need to go to infirmary I will but thought I'd ask my live stoner pals first. Day 42 and my plant always seems hungry compared to other sensitive cultivars I have grown. In FFOF and this is my first time seeing what I think is a manganese lock out. (If I'm wrong take me out back till I learn to identify correctly :naughtystep:) I'm not doing anything different feeding wise but I know every plant is different so she's a bit of a hangry girl right now. My PH was kinda high around 6.5 last watering so I hit her with some 6.0 water with her feed this morning. I'm learning everyday and loving it so let me know what I should do to avoid this getting worse, dont hold back I can take it. And if I'm SOL and better off just not trying to play catch up let me know. Much love guys thank you!
Here is a couple of my lower leaves this morning, it's not everywhere but on some older leaves..
View attachment 1599602
View attachment 1599603

I need to see the whole plant but that looks like calcium and phoshorous problem.

2021-01-23_16-05-01.jpg

More pictures please. You need to take the pictures in 5000K daylight with the grow lights turned off because color counts and as @Waira stated FFOF is a bitch to diagnose but I think your plants are hungry being short on N, P, K, Mg is magnifying the calcium that is in there?

finer spotting at mid to upper level leaves is Ca defc
this is exactly what im getting. ph pen is apera, and im trying out cronk nutrients line for autoflowers. i really appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me. im still a noob so i got alot of learning to do and appreciate all the knowledge you all have. much love to everyone else who chimed in!

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy TGIF Live Stoners!

View attachment 1599648

Build a simple seed separator with cardboard and tape and a fan.

or a better Zig-Zag separator.

Any gas that can displace oxygen in a closed space can be deadly including Co2.

3# of Dry Ice allowed to sublimate or 3# of bottled Co2 released in a closed 150 square foot room will kill you! 30,000 PPM of Co2 is deadly. That said ventilation must always be utilized when working with any concentrated gas. Dry ice does not sublimate fast so there is little risk in working with it. Co2 will easily mix out with ventilation and there is no fire danger. On the other hand 3# of bottled gas can be released in short order - Just remember to ventilate the working space well.

I need to see the whole plant but that looks like calcium and phoshorous problem.

View attachment 1599651

More pictures please. You need to take the pictures in 5000K daylight with the grow lights turned off because color counts and as @Waira stated FFOF is a bitch to diagnose but I think your plants are hungry being short on N, P, K, Mg is magnifying the calcium that is in there?

once my father in law isnt outside ill sneak my plant outside for a pic.. or would taking a pic with flash on and grow lights off be okay? or just natural light from my room?

once my father in law isnt outside ill sneak my plant outside for a pic.. or would taking a pic with flash on and grow lights off be okay? or just natural light from my room?
A flash shouldn't bother them at all, nature provides much brighter flashes of lightning... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back