Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just wasnt sure what 5000k daylight was lol
5000K is the color of a daylight bulb, flash will work but just a regular or CFL light bulb on the end of a cord is best.

2023-06-02_13-15-34.jpg

once my father in law isnt outside ill sneak my plant outside for a pic.. or would taking a pic with flash on and grow lights off be okay? or just natural light from my room?

And now the winds have changed direction and blew all that heat out of the valley with the thunderstorms coming in.
View attachment 1599664

Same temp here never got any hotter according to the thermometer but the sweat rolling off me told a different story the last two hours of work were miserable so glad this week is over the AC feels so good:whew: :cools::lildab:

once my father in law isnt outside ill sneak my plant outside for a pic.. or would taking a pic with flash on and grow lights off be okay? or just natural light from my room?
I wouldn't do that inviting bugs inside. With no natural predators. Also just turn the lights off for a second use camera flash

So I forgot to update the stoner chat but ac infinity has finally pulled through. My new light has some tracking info but hasnt been shipped yet. Its coming ups ground from cali, so I figure 5-7 business days. Considering the memorial day weekend. It was a 5 day ordeal dealing with ac customer service, and another 5-10 days of shipping. Idk how good that is but for a company that shipps a rough cannabis grow guide with their lights and tents, Id say pretty bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back