Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
1685741227367.gif

these endocrine disruptors are also in colognes deodorants etc in the us they don't even have to tell you just put fragrance if you see that and care about your children or your health and testosterone levels run it's literally absorbing thru their skin from clothes washed with this shit 24/7 no one is going to protect you but you. No one cares notice how they lied to you about everything like cannabis for how long. They don't give a shit about your health just lining their pockets. If you don't care don't care that's fine it's not in my body but know they are screwing you because essential oils come from acres of plants where as this takes two seconds to make in a lab out of toxic chemicals. If you want to have lower testosterone and health consequences by all means keep using the same stuff. Dryer sheets too. You don't know how bad something is like cigarettes until you get away from it. But I have done my job warning y'all now it's up to you balls in your court. If anyone wants details more indepth feel free to ask I'm all ears.

update with nugsmasher: was denied first order due to my vpn being in sweden and phone number/billing/shipping not matching = 100% My bad...
Placed a new order about an hour ago with my card, and i just recieved tracking info, big up nugsmasher. :kissass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back