Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use RO water in mostly reused soil with no lime added back so i have had many a Ca and Mg issue! Just started adding epsom and soluble gypsum but still think the once a week dose of 50ppm each is not enough cuz sour hound is having Mg issues! May try cutting back my feed amounts so i can put it into reservoir and the 2 I can’t once a week will be plenty for them!

Finally used up the butane in it so going to return shitty torch so i can go put $10 with it for a good 1! Luckily i have some leftovers i can take with me for lunch! ;) :eyebrows::cooldance:

image.jpg

Day 87 for the Thunder Banana, vast majority of trichs are clear, only a opaque trichome here and there. Very dense nuggets that have put on some decent bulk and still growing larger!!!
IMG_20230602_140138.jpg

But his leaves look like a Ca deficiency and that don’t come from too much Ca! He would get toxicity which would then lockout other nutes showing those deficiencies not what looks like a lack of Ca!

I’m dabbed the fuck out tho so who knows if i am correct! :shrug::rofl::lildab:

Looks like more then just calcium to me but I suck at this.. Hence why I asked about the issue I have going with OZ but I got no answers :nono: :lildab::pighug: Not too worried about it cause I am in late flower and not going to be able to fix it anyways

But his leaves look like a Ca deficiency and that don’t come from too much Ca! He would get toxicity which would then lockout other nutes showing those deficiencies not what looks like a lack of Ca!

I’m dabbed the fuck out tho so who knows if i am correct! :shrug::rofl::lildab:
That's my initial thought. And N tox, is almost always the likely culprit causing Calcium lockout.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back