Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
MORE CALMAG! :yay:

jk :mrgreen: ppp
4247f960-a8bc-4664-bc1f-644e8a1835a7_text.gif

Okay time for the pros to weigh in, if I need to go to infirmary I will but thought I'd ask my live stoner pals first. Day 42 and my plant always seems hungry compared to other sensitive cultivars I have grown. In FFOF and this is my first time seeing what I think is a manganese lock out. (If I'm wrong take me out back till I learn to identify correctly :naughtystep:) I'm not doing anything different feeding wise but I know every plant is different so she's a bit of a hangry girl right now. My PH was kinda high around 6.5 last watering so I hit her with some 6.0 water with her feed this morning. I'm learning everyday and loving it so let me know what I should do to avoid this getting worse, dont hold back I can take it. And if I'm SOL and better off just not trying to play catch up let me know. Much love guys thank you!
Here is a couple of my lower leaves this morning, it's not everywhere but on some older leaves..
View attachment 1599602
View attachment 1599603

Here is the rest of the plant day 42 Tinto De Verano
View attachment 1599611
What are you feeding? if I had to guess it’s a lock out issue hard to tell from these pictures I can’t see the lower leaves.. But it looks like the yellowing is from the top down?

Well I know I'm only supposed to feed cal mag to week 7 so she got cal mag yesterday and fed today with recharge so let's hope this works lol if not I gotta just ride it out right?

Cal Toxicity.....overdose.......?.......... :pass:

Okay time for the pros to weigh in, if I need to go to infirmary I will but thought I'd ask my live stoner pals first. Day 42 and my plant always seems hungry compared to other sensitive cultivars I have grown. In FFOF and this is my first time seeing what I think is a manganese lock out. (If I'm wrong take me out back till I learn to identify correctly :naughtystep:) I'm not doing anything different feeding wise but I know every plant is different so she's a bit of a hangry girl right now. My PH was kinda high around 6.5 last watering so I hit her with some 6.0 water with her feed this morning. I'm learning everyday and loving it so let me know what I should do to avoid this getting worse, dont hold back I can take it. And if I'm SOL and better off just not trying to play catch up let me know. Much love guys thank you!
Here is a couple of my lower leaves this morning, it's not everywhere but on some older leaves..
View attachment 1599602
View attachment 1599603

Well I know I'm only supposed to feed cal mag to week 7 so she got cal mag yesterday and fed today with recharge so let's hope this works lol if not I gotta just ride it out right?
You shouldn't have needed ANY calmag in soil especially FFOF it usually has enough right out of the bag for the life of the plant, you probably have a calcium excess causing a magnesium lockout.

What are you feeding? if I had to guess it’s a lock out issue hard to tell from these pictures I can’t see the lower leaves.. But it looks like the yellowing is from the top down?
been feeding her just clyde by cronk like i did with my sour stomper. but @N/A-Greengo might be right. i was slacking on cal mag pretty much the whole grow till last week lol. was putting off ordering a new bottle and when i got it i was like ehhhh shes doing alright. but last week i got a hair up my but to feed her cal mag. so nothing else other than that. ph has been between 6.3 and 6.5 the whole grow as well. except today i lowered it to 6.0/6.1. its only my second time using this brand of nutrients too and sour stomper was sensitive to it where as this one always seems hungry. i have a pk booster i usually add in around this time but didnt wanna freak the plant out with a boost and lock her out even worse lol.

been feeding her just clyde by cronk like i did with my sour stomper. but @N/A-Greengo might be right. i was slacking on cal mag pretty much the whole grow till last week lol. was putting off ordering a new bottle and when i got it i was like ehhhh shes doing alright. but last week i got a hair up my but to feed her cal mag. so nothing else other than that. ph has been between 6.3 and 6.5 the whole grow as well. except today i lowered it to 6.0/6.1. its only my second time using this brand of nutrients too and sour stomper was sensitive to it where as this one always seems hungry. i have a pk booster i usually add in around this time but didnt wanna freak the plant out with a boost and lock her out even worse lol.
Yeah he may be right but from everything I’ve read FFOF should have enough dolomite for the whole grow so adding calmag isn’t going help the situation just my 2 cents :goodluck:

You shouldn't have needed ANY calmag in soil especially FFOF it usually has enough right out of the bag for the life of the plant, you probably have a calcium excess causing a magnesium lockout.
okay that makes sense. i only give cal mag usually 3 times total during the grow, week 5 6 and 7. this is the only plant i have slacked and only given 1 dose of cal mag, so either shes sensitive to cal mag or shes hungry for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back