Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay time for the pros to weigh in, if I need to go to infirmary I will but thought I'd ask my live stoner pals first. Day 42 and my plant always seems hungry compared to other sensitive cultivars I have grown. In FFOF and this is my first time seeing what I think is a manganese lock out. (If I'm wrong take me out back till I learn to identify correctly :naughtystep:) I'm not doing anything different feeding wise but I know every plant is different so she's a bit of a hangry girl right now. My PH was kinda high around 6.5 last watering so I hit her with some 6.0 water with her feed this morning. I'm learning everyday and loving it so let me know what I should do to avoid this getting worse, dont hold back I can take it. And if I'm SOL and better off just not trying to play catch up let me know. Much love guys thank you!
Here is a couple of my lower leaves this morning, it's not everywhere but on some older leaves..
20230602_091513.jpg

20230602_091610.jpg

Okay time for the pros to weigh in, if I need to go to infirmary I will but thought I'd ask my live stoner pals first. Day 42 and my plant always seems hungry compared to other sensitive cultivars I have grown. In FFOF and this is my first time seeing what I think is a manganese lock out. (If I'm wrong take me out back till I learn to identify correctly :naughtystep:) I'm not doing anything different feeding wise but I know every plant is different so she's a bit of a hangry girl right now. My PH was kinda high around 6.5 last watering so I hit her with some 6.0 water with her feed this morning. I'm learning everyday and loving it so let me know what I should do to avoid this getting worse, dont hold back I can take it. And if I'm SOL and better off just not trying to play catch up let me know. Much love guys thank you!
Here is a couple of my lower leaves this morning, it's not everywhere but on some older leaves..
View attachment 1599602
View attachment 1599603
6.5 isnt high in soil! Thats right on the money! Also if soil ph gets off it is not from improper ph in your feeds! That takes forever to change the soil ph that way!

View attachment 1599602
View attachment 1599603
Considering the age of the plant, I think its highly probable that what your looking at could be moreso a Calcium deficiency.

:pass:

Considering the age of the plant, I think its highly probable that what your looking at could be moreso a Calcium deficiency.

:pass:
Well I know I'm only supposed to feed cal mag to week 7 so she got cal mag yesterday and fed today with recharge so let's hope this works lol if not I gotta just ride it out right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back