Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be too far for me, I don't like driving very much any more. It makes me sleepy, so I'm likely to become one of those sets of tire-tracks that veer off the Thruway into the woods. Somebody said ice-water hash is better than dry ice hash anyway? Except a bit more work because you have to dry it out? Was that you @WildBill? I haven't tried either one yet.

It maybe but I don’t know only done ice water hash once and messed up the dry.. Which is why I am hesitant to do ice water hash again the drying process can be finicky and I don’t wanna do all that work again to have to ruined during the dry

Just google “dry ice near me”

the one thing frank duz not hafta google -> "scorpionz near me" :mrgreen: ppp

is someone working on the website? Everything just changed on my screen! All the highlights are blue and the background is black. No search function. I know I'm really high, but...or did I hit a wrong button somewhere???

when in doubt -> alwayz blame the cat :yeah: :kitty: ppp

the one thing frank duz not hafta google -> "scorpionz near me" :mrgreen: ppp

when in doubt -> alwayz blame the cat :yeah: :kitty: ppp
1685721080486.gif

It maybe but I don’t know only done ice water hash once and messed up the dry.. Which is why I am hesitant to do ice water hash again the drying process can be finicky and I don’t wanna do all that work again to have to ruined during the dry
What I do, I collect the wet and put on a ceramic plate at an angle. After about 2 hrs, I use my work screen and some paper towels. I squish the water out between PT til I get only damp pt then chop as fine as I can and place in dark dry place for 3-4 days. Last time I made a temple ball. But usually use parchment paper to form bars and then cut to 1” lengths.

What I do, I collect the wet and put on a ceramic plate at an angle. After about 2 hrs, I use my work screen and some paper towels. I squish the water out between PT til I get only damp pt then chop as fine as I can and place in dark dry place for 3-4 days. Last time I made a temple ball. But usually use parchment paper to form bars and then cut to 1” lengths.
Thanks that basically what I did but was inexperienced then. Now the press makes easy work and makes a great product I press everything.. Not sure if I will make a habit of making ice hash and pressing it’s alot of steps which takes time :toke::thanks::d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back