Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Bet is is that....... :headbang: ....you can't blow yourself up with it...........:pass:.... K.I.S.S... Keep it Simple {for} Stoners ..... :love:
My scientifical brain ain’t working just yet today but thinking the co2 will also vent itself off as a gas vs butane having to be purged out to make sure u aren’t smoking toxins!

It's supposed to be 87°F this afternoon on the Niagara Frontier (30°C), and my computer starts to get squirrelsome when the office hits 85, so I'm off for outdoor activities. computer off
Truck says 88f already and it just lunch time in CNY :toke:

That is a solid… if I’m not mistaken lol. But seriously… did I fail science? I thought compressed CO2 was liquid form…
All this talk of co2 just made me think of this but anyone work in a restaurant/fast food where u had to change the old giant boxes of soda syrups out???

Was getting an order from wingstop yesterday and their soda machine was out of HiC syrup so got dude to change it and it was in 1 of those remix machines and nowadays the syrup boxes are super duper concentrated and all 30+ flavors fit inside the machine! They are about the size of a vhs tape now! The guy who changed the syrup box said the rep from Coca Cola actually told him those new syrup boxes are so concentrated that if u were to take a sip of the straight syrup u would keel over dead from it! :yoinks::shrug:

My buddy called his buddy this morning that works at the local cold storage and they don’t carry/sell it anymore:dammit: Going to have to expand out further then my small town.. That was the only place that may have had it close to home
Seriously? That sucks donkey d! I can go to any grocery store and they have coolers filled with dry ice for cheap! Even the little country grocery store by me has it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back