Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idiot son decided a meth whore's wishs was more important than his own freedom.....his second go at rehab for possession of meth, stolen property, breaking and entering and resisting arrest,,,,, he was released early on a friday afternoon and had to report to a probation officer on Monday morning, and the first thing was a piss test for meth, he failed and is now wearing a orange jumpsuit instead of his own clothes......

Thanks auntie I wasn’t sure I hadn’t seen it talked about anywhere here but also know the co2 isn’t flammable like bho so we maybe we’re in the clear.. Anyways thanks for looking into appreciate it just didn’t want get in trouble :d5::pass::thanks:

I Bet is is that....... :headbang: ....you can't blow yourself up with it...........:pass:.... K.I.S.S... Keep it Simple {for} Stoners ..... :love:

My idiot son decided a meth whore's wishs was more important than his own freedom.....his second go at rehab for possession of meth, stolen property, breaking and entering and resisting arrest,,,,, he was released early on a friday afternoon and had to report to a probation officer on Monday morning, and the first thing was a piss test for meth, he failed and is now wearing a orange jumpsuit instead of his own clothes......

Grey Hair is Hereditary...you get it from your Children........:headbang: ........

Probably the worst part of being a parent when you can See it coming...and nowt you say or do can prevent it.....:bighug:

I'll roll you one....
rolling.gif
....but you Probably need the Hoss out.........

unicorn.gif

Good morning @Lil Dab

I feel like strong lime being the dominant flavor doesn't come around a whole lot so when I find some i stock up

Yup...:headbang:...I Rarly hear it...and I'm always envious.

When I fist Heard someone say Lime...I was Thinking just poetic description of the Lemon line....but it was oh so Distinctly Lime.......Lush...

I Bet is is that....... :headbang: ....you can't blow yourself up with it...........:pass:.... K.I.S.S... Keep it Simple {for} Stoners ..... :love:

Yup exactly plus I just realized after talking to my buddy that CO2 in liquid/solid form is dry ice which we can talk about :doh::headbang:

Last edited:
METH SUKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back