Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup exactly plus I just realized after talking to my buddy that CO2 in liquid form is dry ice which we can talk about :doh::headbang:
That is a solid… if I’m not mistaken lol. But seriously… did I fail science? I thought compressed CO2 was liquid form…

That is a solid… if I’m not mistaken lol. But seriously… did I fail science? I thought compressed CO2 was liquid form…
No your not wrong I guess I did miss spoke figures stoners would catch that everything is so literal in here :doh::rofl::rofl::rofl: co2 in liquid and solid state is the same dry ice but I am not going to say anymore then that :condom:

I am low level welder with barely a high school diploma what do you expect?:haha: :baked::naughtystep::oops1:
I would much rather know and befriend a low level welder than most any/all college educated individuals!

I would much rather know and befriend a low level welder than most any/all college educated individuals!
:lildab::pass:
1685707928299.gif

BTW... @Lil Dab ...... :bighug: ...the Question on CO2.....I've put it to the staff room.......:headbang:...I don't know enough about it myself....

But...I've not seen arguments about it......like I have with BHO......:headbang:
I was surprised that co2 extracts would raise eyebrows, since other extracts have been freely discussed. We and our plants ingest co2 with every breath, and co2 in solid, liquid, and gaseous forms is widely used in the food and beverage industry. If it's deemed inappropriate for this forum, I'll certainly not mention it again. In the meantime, for information purposes, here's an old article about it from High Times Mag: https://hightimes.com/grow/what-is-co2-oil/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back