Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any mulch on the top of the pots so the top inch kinda stays dry as a bone. I've tried propping them up every day but they keep falling over and the leaves just keep turning back up to the sun. It's just 1 pot of 10 plants, the other 20 are tall but holding themselves up
View attachment 1599424
You need more indigo/blue/cyan in your light.

Hey Now,
Hope y’all are doing well. Read this article, interesting with regards to our health.
Yup, nasty stuff, just as bad as aspartame.

Hey Now,
Hope y’all are doing well. Read this article, interesting with regards to our health.

Afternoon @wwwillie :bighug:

BTW... @Lil Dab ...... :bighug: ...the Question on CO2.....I've put it to the staff room.......:headbang:...I don't know enough about it myself....

But...I've not seen arguments about it......like I have with BHO......:headbang:
Thanks auntie I wasn’t sure I hadn’t seen it talked about anywhere here but also know the co2 isn’t flammable like bho so we maybe we’re in the clear.. Anyways thanks for looking into appreciate it just didn’t want get in trouble :d5::pass::thanks:

My idiot son decided a meth whore's wishs was more important than his own freedom.....his second go at rehab for possession of meth, stolen property, breaking and entering and resisting arrest,,,,, he was released early on a friday afternoon and had to report to a probation officer on Monday morning, and the first thing was a piss test for meth, he failed and is now wearing a orange jumpsuit instead of his own clothes......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back