Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

HAPPY FRIDAY #SmoketilyouFloat
fly.gif

Just wait til we are at home controlling our robot bodies out doing the shopping like that movie surrogates! :yoinks: :rofl:

View attachment 1599402

@Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang: ...as I said.......I Thought we had a few years yet..................:aha:

:crying:

I Think they are More Scarey looking like Humans.......they are Machines...make them Look like machines.......:headbang:..

BTW... @Lil Dab ...... :bighug: ...the Question on CO2.....I've put it to the staff room.......:headbang:...I don't know enough about it myself....

But...I've not seen arguments about it......like I have with BHO......:headbang:

@Fermented_Fruitz ..... :headbang: ...as I said.......I Thought we had a few years yet..................:aha:

:crying:

I Think they are More Scarey looking like Humans.......they are Machines...make them Look like machines.......:headbang:..
The US Air Force tested a AI in a simulated drone, it eventually turned on the drone pilot because the human pilot prevented the drone from attacking its targets. The AI determined the drone pilot was an enemy because the human drone pilot was preventing it from accomplishing its mission.

Yup the so-called scientists bring us covid and homicidal drones.....

Hey Now,
Hope y’all are doing well. Read this article, interesting with regards to our health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back