Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a dry ice rosin thread not too long ago :shrug:

So I've got a bunch of really leggy seedlings outside from lack of light the 1st couple weeks. I'm pretty sure I can bury them and the stems will grow roots... Anybody know?
How deep? You can add soil to pots .. so I don't see why not a little...I wouldn't go past the leaves...

How deep? You can add soil to pots .. so I don't see why not a little...I wouldn't go past the leaves...
When I was starting out growing a couple of years ago, a live stoner told me I could add soil up to the level of the cotyledon, but since these cotyledons are a mile high that wouldn't be practical. I haven't seen @RastaDaniel in quite a while, guerilla grower in Norway?

I made a dry ice rosin thread not too long ago :shrug:

My buddy called his buddy this morning that works at the local cold storage and they don’t carry/sell it anymore:dammit: Going to have to expand out further then my small town.. That was the only place that may have had it close to home

My buddy called his buddy this morning that works at the local cold storage and they don’t carry/sell it anymore:dammit: Going to have to expand out further then my small town.. That was the only place that may have had it close to home

Welding supply? That's where I get mine. At least I look enough like roughneck welder they don't ask questions.

When I was starting out growing a couple of years ago, a live stoner told me I could add soil up to the level of the cotyledon, but since these cotyledons are a mile high that wouldn't be practical. I haven't seen @RastaDaniel in quite a while, guerilla grower in Norway?
They must have stretched like crazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back