Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man I love that movie “ I said hey lama how about something for ya know the effort” :crying::crying:
1685711644360.gif

BTW, in the 1970's a rumor went around that High Times Mag was put out by the CIA to spy on us stoners. I think that turned out to be a hoax.
I remember hearing that in the 80’s as well. Actually, I believe it was an advertisement for grow your own magic mushrooms that was actually connected to feds. Had a friend call the number in the early 90’s and his phone bill documented a phone trace 2 wks later. He disconnected his phone line and ended service. Only used pay phones or friends phones after that. He has passed from this world so no longer has to fear “the Man” . This same friend was in the air force before we met and during extra duty…( caught with weed) he mimeographed 100’s of document packets of plans for an Ion Generator engine that in theory could propel and object in space near to the speed of light… that was in the 80’s. Top secret shit. Currently they are working on an ion generator pulse engine for space travel. Google it… but I catch myself running a tangent. Damn, not stoned enough! Brain is working overtime…

That is a solid… if I’m not mistaken lol. But seriously… did I fail science? I thought compressed CO2 was liquid form…
It depends how much you compress it, and what temperature. I think it takes a pressure of about 5 atmospheres to be liquid at room temperature. I flunked high school chemistry, but I think that's about 750 psi. The co2 cylinders you see hooked up to the beverage dispensers at the fast food joint are at about 1,800 psi, so liquid, until it gets into your Dr. Pepper and becomes bubbles.

It depends how much you compress it, and what temperature. I think it takes a pressure of about 5 atmospheres to be liquid at room temperature. I flunked high school chemistry, but I think that's about 750 psi. The co2 cylinders you see hooked up to the beverage dispensers at the fast food joint are at about 1,800 psi, so liquid, until it gets into your Dr. Pepper and becomes bubbles.
So I am probably wrong and will get corrected but pretty CO2 can’t be a liquid only a solid or a gas it goes right from solid to gas it’s called “sublimation” … I spent way too much time on google this morning :doh::condom::oops1:

I was in chemistry in NY when the state regents final was leaked… if you had a passing grade at that time you passed without taking final… I had a 68! Lol so I “really” didn’t pass chemistry! Thank you to the thief who made it happen, cuz I was gonna fail!

Yup that’s the next adventure we might ask our supplier but don’t want any questions to arise.. So I may just go to the local branch :headbang::toke:
I was a little nervous asking my local co2 company what their minimum order is for liquid (it's 10 lb, bring yr own cylinder). Then I saw on their website that they offer consulting for co2 uses for the cannabis industry (extraction, greenhouses).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back