Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a little nervous asking my local co2 company what their minimum order is for liquid (it's 10 lb, bring yr own cylinder). Then I saw on their website that they offer consulting for co2 uses for the cannabis industry (extraction, greenhouses).

Yeah Iā€™m sure itā€™s just my paranoia stopping me probably nothing to worry about.. Pretty sure Iā€™ll just stick to dry ice when/IF I find it somewhere :goodluck:

I was surprised that co2 extracts would raise eyebrows, since other extracts have been freely discussed. We and our plants ingest co2 with every breath, and co2 in solid, liquid, and gaseous forms is widely used in the food and beverage industry. If it's deemed inappropriate for this forum, I'll certainly not mention it again. In the meantime, for information purposes, here's an old article about it from High Times Mag: https://hightimes.com/grow/what-is-co2-oil/

if you don't know the answer to a question..........you Ask.......... :pass: .....now we all know..........

Mephisto's, Old School Mango Haze Tester
Day 8

IMG_20230602_091602~2.jpg

:worship:

She's moving forward as I'd expect a healthy auto seedling should..

:pass:

So I am probably wrong and will get corrected but pretty CO2 canā€™t be a liquid only a solid or a gas it goes right from solid to gas itā€™s called ā€œsublimationā€ ā€¦ I spent way too much time on google this morning :doh::condom::oops1:
You are partially right. It does sublimate directly from solid to gas at room temperature and pressure. At high pressure it does become a liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back