Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit i am a stoner! Tree maybe was there longer and just been 3yrs of bad peaches! Its been about 3yrs i have been at this house and can’t recall! They have 2 peach trees in yard and 1 is def smaller so maybe they just planted the 2nd one then!
That makes sense. I feel better now. :rofl:

Proof beetches.
IMG20230601163825.jpg

nah i get you bro im not bashing them at all lol just expressing my frustration with their level of security. nothing to do with them. BUT if they make it harder than it needs to be and cancel a pending 350 order like they are saying they will do then yes fuck them all the way, and my money will go elsewhere and i wont just say it on here ill let them know too lol :rofl:

edit: i ordered a $300 light from mars hydro this same way and no issues, light got here in under 5 days. im just bitching about the lag, im sure once i get it ill be slobbin all over the thing. wont be able to get me to shut up about it watch
Can't you call them and give them a different card or the same card number with all the CORRECT info and finish the order?

Can't you call them and give them a different card or the same card number with all the CORRECT info and finish the order?
was on the phone with them this morning trying to do that but they use a 3rd party processor probably an upgrade for their protection. so now that my number is updated we are waiting for the approval or denial. i got another email right now saying worst case i just redo the order with my card which is fine im cool with that but if that doesnt work, fuck em. i just had to reach out to them too many times for an update and i dont like that about companies when youre spending money you know? like just keep me in the loop, player. im impatient so if its not going through i wanna shit or get off the pot. i know its an awful trait but im working on it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back