Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's Lavenders are knock abouts and the only outstanding ones are the double whites in the container next to the rescue.....really feel like taking a trip to Jax but that's legal trouble I don't need........bad thing about drinking a bit, it brings out the evil side on things you've been wronged on.

.....Sucks when you Idols get old....remember it being harsher.

Last edited:
thats what I said ... in my head ....but nope the bank isnt stopping anything even called them today too. says its pending on their end. which is the 3rd party processor (NOT NUGSMASHER) that are going to decide my fate :deadhorse::tang:
1685654877907.gif

1685654927019.gif

Wife's Lavenders are knock abouts and the only outstanding ones are the double whites in the container next to the rescue.....really feel like taking a trip to Jax but that's legal trouble I don't need........bad thing about drinking a bit, it brings out the evil side on things you've been wronged on.

.....Sucks when you Idols get old....remember it being harsher.

How can you have Lords of Acid without the creepy Belgian dude? He does own the band and all.

This pic sucks because I was busy enjoying the show and besides, the good pics aren't appreciated on this forum!
LoA2019.jpg

what about you?! did your order get shipped? or are they handcrafting it as we speak? :rofl:
If u mean my swordfish i think last i checked it was in air from Cali to Tx! DHL doesnt seem to give u an expected delivery date or it hasn’t so far! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back